Pinch bottom open mouth
PBOM | PINCH BAG
Multiwall paper bag, glued and folded at one end with a pre-applied coating of hot melt adhesive applied at the other end to provide an efficient sift-proof closure. May also be sewn shut. Ideally suited for products that vary in density. One- to six-ply assembly with brown, white or clay-coated outer ply and available color graphics.
Agricultural products and lawn and garden (animal feed, nutritional supplements, seed, pesticides, etc.), chemical and agrochemical products (resins, clay, minerals, etc.), food items (dairy, flour, sugar, spices, etc.), pet food, and more.
- Pinch bottom with or without side gussets, flush cut opening
- Film lamination for grease, oil and moisture control
- Superior contamination prevention
- High quality graphic printing
- Options: pull string for easy opening and emptying, handle and/or roll-over-seam
Seems like what you are looking for, but you have questions about this product? Let’s get in touch!
Our expert advisors have the technical know-how and hands-on experience to help you get all the answers you need. Put us to the test today and see how, with Gelpac, getting your hands on the right PBOM bags—at the right time and at the right price—is effectively “in the bag.”